ACCA joins forces with CA ANZ, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, to form a strategic alliance. The alliance sees us shaping and leading the future of our profession together.
WHAT ROLES AND SECTORS CAN I WORK IN AS A FINANCE PROFESSIONAL?
What does it mean?
The alliance represents the voice of 800,000 members and future professional accountants around the world, who share the commitment to uphold the highest ethical, professional and technical standards. Sharing our expertise and combining our resources allows us to strengthen our reach and relevance. It also enables us to provide better support and resources to members and other stakeholders.
What are the benefits?
- New CPD opportunities: ACCA members can enjoy CA ANZ member rates on CPD activities through its Lifelong Learning platform, which provides resources on a huge range of topics in a variety of formats - follow the links on this page.
- An amplified voice and enhanced ability to influence on core policy issues impacting the profession.
- Increasing ACCA's profile with employers and businesses globally, for the benefit of our members.
- Eligible ACCA members are able to obtain CA ANZ membership, providing them access to a wider network and better market recognition in Australia and New Zealand.
- ACCA members will have access to wider research and professional insights.
- By sharing our expertise, insight and resources we will be even better placed to represent the profession - shaping it from within and highlighting the invaluable role it plays to businesses and capital markets around the world.